Women's Cross Country Shorts - Smoke Blue by Showers Pass
Women's Cross Country Shorts - Smoke Blue by Showers PassAsk us a question
TECHNICAL FEATURES MEET VERSATILE PERFORMANCE
Technical features meet versatile performance with the Cross Country Shorts. Look sharp riding across the country, off-road, or on your way to work. No need for a belt with the Cross Country shorts, as they provide the perfect fit with adjustable waist tabs, plus 4-way stretch articulation in the lower back and waistband
- With a silicone grip on the back waistband, the Cross Country will never ride up, which means all day comfort without the hassle of re-adjustment.
- With a body-mapped Nylon-Spandex blend fabric for durability, the back of these shorts are a slightly heavier weight with a soft brushed lining, while the front is lighter-weight for increased breathability and a quicker drying time.
- 2 side pockets and 2 snap back pockets provide ample storage, while reflective accents on the sides provide low-light visibility. Quick dry fabric provides.
- Breathable Nylon-Spandex blend 4-way stretch fabrics with heavier weighted fabric on the back panel for excellent durability
- Adjustable waist cinch and stretch articulation on the low back for the perfect custom fit, on or off the trail.
- Silicone grip on elastic waistband
- 6-panel, 4 pocket design, all pockets are constructed with mesh for better ventilation
- Floating rear pockets with hidden zippered pocket on right side
- Reflective accents of the sides provide low-light visibility
- 2 snap closure with hook and bar for durability
- Gunmetal hardware
- Men’s 10” inseam
Appropriate Washing + A Little TLC = Rain Gear Long Life
Their products are of the highest quality available on the market, but failure to properly care for even the best outerwear can cause it to die an untimely death. Here are some tips to prolonging the life of your waterproof outerwear.
- Wash your gear! Pollutants like dirt, sweat, road grime, and sunscreen can gunk up zippers (causing them to stick or break), and cause waterproof membranes to deteriorate. We generally recommend that daily commuters wash their jackets once a month or so. Machine wash on the gentle cycle, with COLD water and hang dry. We recommend using liquid detergent, because powders can leave a residue if they do not dissolve completely. Avoid products with fabric softeners or bleach. Nikwax Tech Wash works great for their gear.
- Do not expose to excessive heat. Seam tape can fall apart in a dryer, and it is not a pretty sight. Excessive heat (even a car dashboard in the summer) can also cause multi-layered waterproof fabrics to delaminate.
- Store with care. Just because a garment can stuff into its own pocket or stuff sack does not mean it wants to live that way all the time. Hang it up or lay it flat between uses; and make sure it dries completely.
- Be kind to your zippers. We sometimes use 2-way zippers for venting, and water-resistant zippers to keep you extra dry. Both of these features can make the zippers harder to operate. Please be gentle with them. In their experience, yanking on them repeatedly will only make them angry. For the occasional extra-sticky spot, we’ve found that regular pencil graphite rubbed on the zipper’s teeth is a good lubricant. (Just don’t wear it over a white shirt that day!)
- Spot treat stains. If you have a really tough stain, spot cleaning with liquid dish detergent can help. Never use bleach or harsh chemicals to clean your jacket. To protect the interior of a jacket from stains, be sure to wash new shirts, jerseys and arm warmers before wearing them underneath your jacket to prevent colors from depositing onto the lining.
- Perk up your DWR. The DWR (Durable Water Repellant) finish on the outside of a fabric is what makes the water bead and roll off. Over time it will begin to wear or wash off. Don’t despair. Look for spray-on treatments made for waterproof-breathable fabrics like NikWax TX Direct Spray on Treatment to perk up the DWR. This maximizes the ability of the waterproof-breathable membrane inside the fabric to do its job
SIZE GUIDE: HERE
- USA only