Cosmic Lights | Bib It Up | Women's Padded Shorts
Who says bibs are only for babies? Oh, hell no! Bibs are also for people who love to ride bikes. And this 6-panel bib from Jules Threads is designed to reduce vibration and increase performance.
And the chamois was even designed with your lady bits in mind! Ride for hours... or days if you're so inclined. The fabric is breathable, anti-bacterial and chafe-free.
- Fine Italian fabric with excellent elasticity and high breathability guarantees the right body temperature and keeping you dry even in the harshest conditions.
- A stylish fit that is both flattering and functional - and supremely comfortable!
- 6-panel design with flat seams, located outside the "chafing" zone to maximize comfort.
- 1.5" elastic gripper at legs with just the right amount of silicone to stay put - and without squeezing!
- Soft, wide mesh straps made from the latest generation of Lycra offering full support.
- The antibacterial chamois is made from thermostatic carbon fiber that regulates body temperature and absorbs those pesky road vibrations while riding.
- Contrast stitching at panel seams for an extra pop of color for your unique "Jules" look
78% Polyester, 22% Elastane
Chamois: 19 cm x 28 cm
Just a few things you should know about shipping:
All orders are processed within 3 days. Some orders are experiencing a delay in ship time due to warehouse staff shortage, so please be patient! Tracking information will be sent once your order is processed so you can stalk it online.
We want you to get your goodies as soon as possible but some products ship from overseas and can take up to 14 days to arrive.
If you're ordering into Canada you may incur import duties.
Dirty Jane hats and tees are still playing catchup from warehouse shutdowns and can sometimes take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
And if you've ordered products from multiple brands, your order may arrive separately.
- We're still a small business and can only support exchanges and store credits.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about your order. We're here to help!