Bikie Girl Bloomers
Wick-It Black Bloomers by Bikie Girl Bloomers
Wick-It Black Bloomers by Bikie Girl BloomersAsk us a question
Keep your cool in these moisture-wicking women's bike shorts made of DRI TEX fabric. Stretch lace at the hem and waistband finish the look with a touch of feminine elegance. 90% polyester/10% spandex give these shorts plenty of stretch for a comfortable wear all day. Lined crotch. Lays smooth under a skirt or dress thanks to flat seams and no chamois or other padding. Keeps you covered when the wind picks up. Pair them with one of Bikie Bloomers skirts, or wear them alone and be the prettiest girl in your yoga class! Hand or machine wash gently in cold water; line dry.
- Comfortable stretch lace waistband and hem
- Lined crotch is unpadded for all-day comfort
- Can be worn alone or under a skirt or dress
- Great for cycling around town, yoga, golf, dancing, or whatever blows your skirt up!
- 90% polyester/10% Spandex Moisture-wicking DRI TEX fabric
- Black stretch lace waistband and hem
- 9" inseam
- Made in USA
FIT & USE TIPS
Unlike conventional athletic bike shorts, these shorts do not have padding or a chamois. This keeps them comfortable when off the bike. A padded crotch is not necessary for most urban rides. If you will be riding 10 miles or farther, you may opt for a padded liner that can be worn underneath. Keeping the padding optional makes these shorts suitable for a wide range of activities, including yoga, walking, skipping around on a scooter or moped, as well as wearing them under a skirt while at work or out dancing.