Strike | Mountain Bike Knee Pads
Strike Knee Pads Product Info:
No one ever intends to fall, but when you slip on that wet root and your knee hits a rock, you'll be so grateful you wore your Strike knee pads.
These very comfortable and breathable knee pads are lightweight and breathable so you can wear them on the pedal up and save time at the trailhead. And the no-slip bands keep them in place -- you have enough to focus on without fussing with your knee pads.
- Size Guide
- Shipping Info
- Molded Xelion knee cap
- Soft padding next to knee
- EVA padding on sides
- Breathable mesh back panel
- Non-slip band top and bottom
- Velcro adjustment
- Machine washable
- 3-year warranty
Measure above knee and calf:
We are a small business and shipping is costly to us. If you are unsure which size to buy after consulting the size charts, and tempted to purchase multiple sizes, please reach out and we'll do our best to guide you into the best size for you.
A few things you should know about shipping:
- Some orders are experiencing a delay in ship time due to warehouse and postal staff shortages. Please be patient!
- We want you to get your goodies as soon as possible but some products ship from outside the USA and can take up to 14 days to arrive (sometimes, not always!).
- If you're ordering into Canada you may incur import duties.
- We ship some of our products direct from the brand warehouse. This means if you've ordered products from multiple brands, your order may arrive separately.
- All products that ship from Canada are shipped via Canada Post or Purolator. Once the product crosses the border you can use the Canada Post tracking # on USPS to track your package.
- All products shipped from our warehouse are shipped in reusable, compostable mailers.
Shipping is a flat fee of $10 if you live in the contingent US. $29 if you live in Canada. And $25 if you live in Hawaii.
Are you in Canada? Feel free to visit our NEW Canadian site and shop in CDN currency with no import fees.
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat button in the bottom right-hand corner to send a message.