Shape | Bib It Up | Women's Padded Shorts
Who says bibs are only for babies? Oh, hell no! Bibs are also for people who love to ride bikes. And this 6-panel bib from Jules Threads is designed to reduce vibration and increase performance.
And the chamois was even designed with your lady bits in mind! Ride for hours... or days if you're so inclined. The fabric is breathable, anti-bacterial and chafe-free.
- Fine Italian fabric with excellent elasticity and high breathability guarantees the right body temperature and keeping you dry even in the harshest conditions.
- A stylish fit that is both flattering and functional - and supremely comfortable!
- 6-panel design with flat seams, located outside the "chafing" zone to maximize comfort.
- 1.5" elastic gripper at legs with just the right amount of silicone to stay put - and without squeezing!
- Soft, wide mesh straps made from the latest generation of Lycra offering full support.
- The antibacterial chamois is made from thermostatic carbon fiber that regulates body temperature and absorbs those pesky road vibrations while riding.
- Contrast stitching at panel seams for an extra pop of color for your unique "Jules" look
78% Polyester, 22% Elastane
Chamois: 19 cm x 28 cm
We are a small business and shipping is costly to us. If you are unsure which size to buy after consulting the size charts, and tempted to purchase multiple sizes, please reach out and we'll do our best to guide you into the best size for you.
A few things you should know about shipping:
Some orders are experiencing a delay in ship time due to warehouse and postal staff shortages. Please be patient!
We want you to get your goodies as soon as possible but some products ship from outside the USA and can take up to 14 days to arrive (sometimes, not always!).
If you're ordering into Canada you may incur import duties.
If you've ordered products from multiple brands, your order may arrive separately.
Shipping is a flat fee of $9 if you live in the US. $29 if you live in Canada. And $25 if you live in Hawaii.
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat button in the bottom right-hand corner to send a message.