The Roller | Women's Long Sleeve Base Layer
Roller Long Sleeve Base Layer
Optimal performance for outdoor winter sports is highly dependent on wearing the right layers. And you'll definitely want to add this anti-microbial (hello silver-salt!) beauty to your quiver. Extend your day out in the cold with this silky-soft base layer next to your skin and let it wick away your sweat and keep you warm.
It'll serve you well all year round as you can throw it on under your jersey during cooler weather rides and double as your running or hiking warm layer.
*This item ships from Canada
- Features + Fabric
- Size Guide
- Shipping Info
- Made in Canada
- Superior wicking action
- Highly breathable
- Anti-microbial treatment
- Flat seams for increased comfort and durability
- Shape recovery
- 50+ UPF
- Polartec®Power Grid® 100% polyester.
- Fabric contains a minimum of 50% Repreve® recycled fibers
How To Measure
Before you start measuring... remember, size is just a number. Don't suck in or pull the tape measure tight. Stand in a relaxed position, let it all hang out and measure with a taught, but not tight tape measure. It's better to get the RIGHT size than worry about what the size is.
Measurements are of the garment lying flat.
|Front Body Length||24"||24.5"||25.5"||26.75"||28"|
We are a small business and shipping is costly to us. If you are unsure which size to buy after consulting the size charts, and tempted to purchase multiple sizes, please reach out and we'll do our best to guide you into the best size for you.
A few things you should know about shipping:
- Some orders are experiencing a delay in ship time due to warehouse and postal staff shortages. Please be patient!
- We want you to get your goodies as soon as possible but some products ship from outside the USA and can take up to 14 days to arrive (sometimes, not always!).
- If you're ordering into Canada you may incur import duties.
- We ship some of our products direct from the brand warehouse. This means if you've ordered products from multiple brands, your order may arrive separately.
- All products that ship from Canada are shipped via Canada Post or Purolator. Once the product crosses the border you can use the Canada Post tracking # on USPS to track your package.
- All products shipped from our warehouse are shipped in reusable, compostable mailers.
Shipping is a flat fee of $10 if you live in the contingent US. $29 if you live in Canada. And $25 if you live in Hawaii.
Are you in Canada? Feel free to visit our NEW Canadian site and shop in CDN currency with no import fees.
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com or use the chat button in the bottom right-hand corner to send a message.