Rage Knee Pad - Black by SixSixOne
Rage Knee Pad - Black by SixSixOneAsk us a question
The Rage Knee pad was developed parallel to the Downhill Rage Hard kneepad. The chassis, side protection and knee cap protection are the same, with the exception of the plastic outer knee cap.
Designed to be slightly more pedal friendly than the Rage Hard knee pad with one eye on the Enduro racing application.
The design brief was simple. Create a lightweight, breathable, flexible pad that still delivers great protection to the knee area. The chassis development has been validated by Loic Bruni and his team mates during the 2015 World Cup downhill season. The result is a perfect, low profile, soft and extremely pedal friendly knee pad which weights only 346g per pair in size medium.
- Brand new low profile chassis that has a larger knee protection area
- PADLOCK connection system attaches to the Evo shorts to keep the pads in place
- Internal flexible knee impact cap covered by kevlar
- Stretch mesh sandwiches dense perforated impact EVA on the inside & outside of knee
- Rear of pad is breathable stretch mesh
- Internal silicon printing on top and bottom elastic and in knee pocket area holds the pads in place
- CE 1621:1
- Sizes S-XL
- USA only
SIZE GUIDE: HERE