Rage Hard Knee Pad - Black by SixSixOne
Rage Hard Knee Pad - Black by SixSixOneAsk us a question
The Rage Hard Knee pad was developed parallel to the Rage kneepad. The chassis, side protection and knee cap protection are the same, with the exception of the additional plastic outer knee cap.
The design brief was simple. Create a lightweight, breathable, flexible pad that still delivers great protection to the knee area. Developed by 2015 Downhill World Champion Loic Bruni. The External hard cap provides the highest level of protection to meet the demands of a UCI Downhill World Champion and gives the ability to slide in the event of a crash.
The Rage Hard Knee pad is constructed from lightweight materials and features a low profile design to assist pedalling.
- Brand new low profile chassis that has a larger knee protection area
- PADLOCK connection system attaches to the EVO shorts to keep the pads in place
- Internal flexible knee impact cap covered in kevlar with hard cap sewn over top to deflect and help slide in a crash.
- Stretch mesh sandwiches dense perforated impact EVA on the inside and outside of knee and shin
- Internal silicon printing on top and bottom elastic and in knee pocket area holds the pads in place
- CE 1621:1
- Sizes S-XL
- USA only
SIZE GUIDE: HERE