Rage Elbow - Black by SixSixOne
Rage Elbow - Black by SixSixOneAsk us a question
The Rage Hard Elbow pad was developed parallel to the Rage kneepads. The chassis, side coverage and the hard elbow cap are all cut using the same design ethos.
The result is a perfect, low profile, soft and extremely comfortable pad. Designed to be used for Enduro through to downhill racing, The brief was simple. Create a lightweight, breathable, flexible pad that still delivers great coverage to the elbow area. The chassis development has been validated by Loic Bruni and his team mates during the 2015 World Cup downhill season.
- Brand new low profile chassis allows maximum arm flexibility
- Internal hard cap below stretch kevlar protects and deflects elbow and forearm impacts
- PADLOCK connection system attaches to the Evo SS Jacket to keep the pads in place
- Stretch mesh sandwiches dense perforated impact EVA on the inside and outside of the elbow
- Internal silicon printing with two elastic straps hold the pads in place
- Sizes S-XL
- USA only
SIZE GUIDE: HERE