Project Lite | Mountain Bike Knee Pads
Project Lite Knee Pads Product Info:
These knee pads are the lighter version of the Project Knee Pads. They come with a flexible hard shell outer on a compression knit sock for ultimate comfort and freedom to pedal. If being as light as possible with a little knee protection is your goal, these are for you.
- Rollable and stash-able using the elastic loop
- Flexible front knee cap increasing durability and protection
- Proknit fabric to control fabric elasticity
- Long thigh length Proknit main body to prevent pad slipping and all day comfort
- Articulated cut for the perfect fit
- Silicone top and bottom elastic gripper
- Silicone logo print to assist in gripping liner under shorts silicone tape
- Tested beyond CE/ EN 1621/1 Level 1
- Weight 285g pair (size XL)
Measure the circumference of your lower thigh, 6" (15.25cm) above your kneecap.
We are a small business and shipping is costly to us. If you are unsure which size to buy after consulting the size charts, and tempted to purchase multiple sizes, please reach out and we'll do our best to guide you into the best size for you.
A few things you should know about shipping:
Some orders are experiencing a delay in ship time due to warehouse and postal staff shortages. Please be patient!
We want you to get your goodies as soon as possible but some products ship from outside the USA and can take up to 14 days to arrive (sometimes, not always!).
If you're ordering into Canada you may incur import duties.
If you've ordered products from multiple brands, your order may arrive separately.
Shipping is a flat fee of $9 if you live in the US. $29 if you live in Canada. And $25 if you live in Hawaii.
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat button in the bottom right-hand corner to send a message.