Project 23 ABS | Full Face Bike Helmet
Whether you’re racing, getting laps at the bike park or hitting your local trails the Project 23 ABS will keep you protected and comfortable. The ABS shell offers shock absorbency and incredible value for money while the 23 big bore vents for no compromise airflow will keep you cool.
The Project Line is the result of endless hours spent designing, developing and testing in some of the harshest and most demanding MTB riding spots on the planet. 7Protection tested all Project lines to destruction and are confident they’ll keep you protected if you have a big spill.
- 23 big bore vents for no compromise airflow
- The most ventilated full face hardshell helmet on the market
- ABS shell offering shock absorbency and incredible value for the money
- CRV (crash Release Visor) system allows visor to release on impact to help reduce rotational forces
- TF (Through Flow) Goggle ventilation allows full airflow
- Quick-release liner for easy washing and cleaning
- Supplied with P.23 custom drawstring bag
- Easy position visor angle no bolts needed
- Injection-molded branded trim
- Tested beyond CE, CPSC, AS standards
- Shipping Info
We are a small business and shipping is costly to us. If you are unsure which size to buy after consulting the size charts, and tempted to purchase multiple sizes, please reach out and we'll do our best to guide you into the best size for you.
A few things you should know about shipping:
Some orders are experiencing a delay in ship time due to warehouse and postal staff shortages. Please be patient!
We want you to get your goodies as soon as possible but some products ship from outside the USA and can take up to 14 days to arrive (sometimes, not always!).
If you're ordering into Canada you may incur import duties.
If you've ordered products from multiple brands, your order may arrive separately.
Shipping is a flat fee of $9 if you live in the US. $29 if you live in Canada. And $25 if you live in Hawaii.
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com or use the chat button in the bottom right-hand corner to send a message.