Project 23 ABS | Full Face Bike Helmet
Whether you’re racing, getting laps at the bike park or hitting your local trails the Project 23 ABS will keep you protected and comfortable. The ABS shell offers shock absorbency and incredible value for money while the 23 big bore vents for no compromise airflow will keep you cool.
The Project Line is the result of endless hours spent designing, developing and testing in some of the harshest and most demanding MTB riding spots on the planet. 7Protection tested all Project lines to destruction and are confident they’ll keep you protected if you have a big spill.
- 23 big bore vents for no compromise airflow
- The most ventilated full face hardshell helmet on the market
- ABS shell offering shock absorbency and incredible value for the money
- CRV (crash Release Visor) system allows visor to release on impact to help reduce rotational forces
- TF (Through Flow) Goggle ventilation allows full airflow
- Quick-release liner for easy washing and cleaning
- Supplied with P.23 custom drawstring bag
- Easy position visor angle no bolts needed
- Injection-molded branded trim
- Tested beyond CE, CPSC, AS standards
Just a few things you should know about shipping:
All orders are processed within 3 days. Some orders are experiencing a delay in ship time due to warehouse staff shortage, so please be patient! Tracking information will be sent once your order is processed so you can stalk it online.
We want you to get your goodies as soon as possible but some products ship from overseas and can take up to 14 days to arrive.
If you're ordering into Canada you may incur import duties.
Dirty Jane hats and tees are still playing catchup from warehouse shutdowns and can sometimes take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
And if you've ordered products from multiple brands, your order may arrive separately.
- We're still a small business and can only support exchanges and store credits.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions about your order. We're here to help!