Premium Liner | Women's Padded Bike Shorts
Premium Liner Chamois Product Info:
The Premium Liner is a soft padded bike short that's perfect for a longer pedal after work or a multi-trail ride with friends on Sunday. It's rated for 2-3 hour rides - and the shorts you wanna have on if you're sensitive in the saddle. The slight compression fabric feels good as it holds everything in and the soft Italian fabric is the ultimate wicking material. It's got a 6" inseam and is compatible with all our Zoic baggy shorts.
- Anatomically contoured Italian chamois with multi-level foam padding to relieve key pressure points
- 4-way stretch fabric chamois moves with you, doesn't bunch or bind
- 6 panel spandex short with no center front seam
- Brushed elastic leg cuffs
- Low profile flatlock stitching reduces chafing
- Tagless labels to avoid itching and irritation
- Liner: 84% Polyester/16% Spandex
- UPF 50+
- Pad: Elastic Interface Veloce Womens
We are a small business and shipping is costly to us. If you are unsure which size to buy after consulting the size charts, and tempted to purchase multiple sizes, please reach out and we'll do our best to guide you into the best size for you.
A few things you should know about shipping:
Some orders are experiencing a delay in ship time due to warehouse and postal staff shortages. Please be patient!
We want you to get your goodies as soon as possible but some products ship from outside the USA and can take up to 14 days to arrive (sometimes, not always!).
If you're ordering into Canada you may incur import duties.
If you've ordered products from multiple brands, your order may arrive separately.
Shipping is a flat fee of $9 if you live in the US. $29 if you live in Canada. And $25 if you live in Hawaii.
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com or use the chat button in the bottom right-hand corner to send a message.