Overland | Women's Bike Pants
Overland Pants Product Info:
The Overland Pant is the same awesome cut and design as the Technical Overland pant just a little less... technical. It's still super comfortable and ready for more urban biking adventures or when you wanna hit up a gravel road without getting all geared up. You can use these pants as your everyday pants and still hop on your bike and feel great!
- Light-weight stretch double weave fabric
- 2 Way Stretch
- DWR Finish for Water & Wind
- Articulated Knees For Improved Range of Motion
- 5 Pockets, 2 Front & 2 Back Hand Pockets, 1 Drop In Hip Pocket
- Left Cuff RideLight Reflective Accents
- 29" Inseam
- This pant is not padded, padded chamois shorts sold separately
- Full Dull Polyester Woven Stretch Fabric
- 92% Polyester / 8% Spandex
We are a small business and shipping is costly to us. If you are unsure which size to buy after consulting the size charts, and tempted to purchase multiple sizes, please reach out and we'll do our best to guide you into the best size for you.
A few things you should know about shipping:
Some orders are experiencing a delay in ship time due to warehouse and postal staff shortages. Please be patient!
We want you to get your goodies as soon as possible but some products ship from outside the USA and can take up to 14 days to arrive (sometimes, not always!).
If you're ordering into Canada you may incur import duties.
If you've ordered products from multiple brands, your order may arrive separately.
Shipping is a flat fee of $9 if you live in the US. $29 if you live in Canada. And $25 if you live in Hawaii.
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat button in the bottom right-hand corner to send a message.