Oceana | Women's Bike Jersey
Add A Splash Of Color To Your Jersey Lineup
Take the ocean to the dirt in this bright and fluid long sleeve jersey. Just like the tentacles of a jellyfish hover above the ocean floor, you'll feel like your tires are barely touching the earth as you float down the trail. And the bright colors will make the forest animals smile as you whiz by.
Rider is wearing a size small. She is 5’6” with a 35” chest, a 27.5” waist and 37” hips.*This item ships from Australia
- Features + Fabric
- Size Guide
- Shipping Info
- 4-way stretch fabric that's quick-drying and breathable
- Water-resistant finish
- Articulated cut for freedom of movement
- Room for knee pads
- Three pockets for essentials
- Standard Fit
- 95% nylon, 5% spandex
- Made with Blue Sign approved fabric, meaning substantially less chemicals and water was used in the production
Before you start measuring... remember, size is just a number. Don't suck in or pull the tape measure tight. Stand in a relaxed position, let it all hang out and measure with a taught, but not tight tape measure. It's better to get the RIGHT size than worry about what the size is.
Measurements are of the garment lying flat.
This jersey is a loose fit meant to fit over body armor.
We are a small business and shipping is costly to us. If you are unsure which size to buy after consulting the size charts, and tempted to purchase multiple sizes, please reach out and we'll do our best to guide you into the best size for you.
A few things you should know about shipping:
- Some orders are experiencing a delay in ship time due to warehouse and postal staff shortages. Please be patient!
- We want you to get your goodies as soon as possible but some products ship from outside the USA and can take up to 14 days to arrive (sometimes, not always!).
- If you're ordering into Canada you may incur import duties.
- We ship some of our products direct from the brand warehouse. This means if you've ordered products from multiple brands, your order may arrive separately.
- All products that ship from Canada are shipped via Canada Post or Purolator. Once the product crosses the border you can use the Canada Post tracking # on USPS to track your package.
- All products shipped from our warehouse are shipped in reusable, compostable mailers.
Shipping is a flat fee of $10 if you live in the contingent US. $29 if you live in Canada. And $25 if you live in Hawaii.
Are you in Canada? Feel free to visit our NEW Canadian site and shop in CDN currency with no import fees.
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com or use the chat button in the bottom right-hand corner to send a message.