NASA Women's Short Sleeve Jersey by Retro2Ride
NASA Women's Short Sleeve Jersey by Retro2RideAsk us a question
The cycling jerseys are form fitting. When in doubt, choose one size up and see sizing chart.
The women's short-sleeve NASA cycling jersey features James Modarelli's original NASA insignia on the front with the the red “worm” logo created by Danne and Blackburn on the side panels. As the centerpiece of this women's jersey, the NASA insignia has become a symbol of America’s revolutionary advancements in modern space age. Making up the jersey's NASA insignia: the sphere represents a planet, the stars signify space, the red chevron epitomizes aeronautics (the latest design in hypersonic wings at the time), while a spacecraft halos the chevron.
• ULTRA-SOFT EURO-MESH FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT
• AIRPASS PRO+ MOISTURE-WICKING, QUICK-DRY TECHNOLOGY
• AIRTHROUGH MESH SIDE PANELS FOR MAXIMUM BREATHABILITY & 4-WAY STRETCH
• 30+ SPF UV PROTECTION
• HIDDEN, FULL-LENGTH YKK-BRAND ZIPPER, KNOWN WORLDWIDE AS THE MOST RELIABLE TROUBLE-FREE ZIPPER AVAILABLE
• SILICON GRIPPER BAND KEEPS REAR OF JERSEY IN PLACE AS YOU RIDE
• 3 REAR POCKETS WITH REINFORCED STITCHING
• VIBRANT DYE-SUBLIMATION PRINTING KEEPS COLORS BRIGHT AND TRUE, WASH AFTER WASH