Mission | Women's Softshell Mountain Bike Pants
Mission Softshell Bike Pants Info:
If you're into fat biking or riding in any weather conditions, you're gonna love the Mission softshell mountain bike pants! Mud and snow are your friends when you've got the right gear. And these softshell, lightweight pants will keep you warm and dry so you can stay out longer and breathe in all the fresh air.
They're highly breathable, stretchy and waterproof. Throw some warm thermals underneath and ride the s#@t outta those bike trails all year round.
*This item ships from Canada
- Features + Fabric
- Size Guide
- Shipping Info
- Made in Canada
- 3L laminated ply/hyper light windbreaker
- Highly breathable and waterproof
- 4-way stretch fabric
- Durable Water repellent treatment
- 2 angled side YKK zip pockets strategically positioned
- Back elastic waistband with belt loops for additional adjustment
- Zippered opening at ankle with an elastic and a snap closure for optimal fit over boots
- Double stitching for better durability
- Articulated knee construction to provide optimal mobility and kneepads compatibility
- Polartec® Neoshell® ; 53% Nylon / 47 Polyester Face, 100% Polyurethane Laminate
- 100% Polyester Backing
How To Measure
Before you start measuring... remember, size is just a number. Don't suck in or pull the tape measure tight. Stand in a relaxed position, let it all hang out and measure with a taught, but not tight tape measure. It's better to get the RIGHT size than worry about what the size is.
Measurements are of the garment lying flat.
We are a small business and shipping is costly to us. If you are unsure which size to buy after consulting the size charts, and tempted to purchase multiple sizes, please reach out and we'll do our best to guide you into the best size for you.
A few things you should know about shipping:
- Some orders are experiencing a delay in ship time due to warehouse and postal staff shortages. Please be patient!
- We want you to get your goodies as soon as possible but some products ship from outside the USA and can take up to 14 days to arrive (sometimes, not always!).
- If you're ordering into Canada you may incur import duties.
- We ship some of our products direct from the brand warehouse. This means if you've ordered products from multiple brands, your order may arrive separately.
- All products that ship from Canada are shipped via Canada Post or Purolator. Once the product crosses the border you can use the Canada Post tracking # on USPS to track your package.
- All products shipped from our warehouse are shipped in reusable, compostable mailers.
Shipping is a flat fee of $10 if you live in the contingent US. $29 if you live in Canada. And $25 if you live in Hawaii.
Are you in Canada? Feel free to visit our NEW Canadian site and shop in CDN currency with no import fees.
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat button in the bottom right-hand corner to send a message.