High summer passes and longer days are calling. The Marion Chammy will help you go the distance! We've kept the same popular high-waisted silhouette, but made some critical improvements to the waist band, leg bands, and chammy pad itself to keep you going on those extra long days.
- Extra-high waist with new grippy elastic at the back keeps everything where it should be.
- Fold over, yoga-style waist band
- Bacteriostatic chammy pad sourced from Italy, designed for more comfort on longer rides
- Luxurious elastic gripper leg band opening that won't move, squeeze, or chafe your killer quads. We guarantee it!
- Reflective logo for visibility
- All new colorways.
- Shorter leg suitable for road rides and mountain bike rides
- Fit & Care Info Below
FIT & CARE
- How to Fit:
- You might have noticed our mountain bike apparel sizing has changed! We have moved to numbered sizing (0-12) to better fit all body types!
- If you are used to sizing up for mountain bike shorts, we suggest you order your Wild Rye garment true to size. Our shorts are designed with a fabric and fit that allow mobility without having to round up sizes. We’ve also eliminated the waist band gap, so you don’t have to.
How to Care for your garment:
- No special care necessary—ride, wash, dry, repeat. Enjoy!