While fuming about being grounded for spending too much time on her bicycle and too little time on her French lessons, Miss Kensington decided she needed to move quickly from the bike park to her desk without suspicion. She found some lightweight stretch fabric and got busy with creating a skirt to pull over her favorite bike shorts. Oh yeah, it had to be cute too. While she was at it, she thought, why not put a discrete zipper pocket in the waistband for candy money or a verb conjugation cheat sheet? She made an opening in the back (hidden under a pleat) so she can focus on clearing the table tops without the worry of catching her skirt on the seat. Knowing she often ends up playing on her bike until after dark, she added a touch of stretch reflective trim. Who says you can’t be cute AND safe – right?!
- Designed to be pulled over your favorite bike short. NO LINER SHORT.
- Lightweight stretch woven fabric. Cool, comfortable, & fast drying. Abrasion resistant.
- Our innovative back pleat opening discretely avoids the dreaded hooking on the bike seat.
- A supple Italian nylon inner waistband, woven with gripping silicone, keeps the skirt properly positioned on the hips over your shorts.
- Sits low on the hips for that sassy look.
- Shorter length for comfort and style.
- Zippered waistband pocket.
- Reflective trim.
- Embroidered logo.
- Built in China. Tested world-wide.
- Fabric content: 86%Polyester/14%Spandex
- Waistband: 2.5′ wide
- Pocket: 4″ zippered opening by 2″ tall.
- Length: Size M/8 is 12.5″ in front & 13.5″ in back. For larger/smaller sizes add or subtract 3/4″ from these lengths per size.
- Fit Guide:
The skirt is designed to be worn as a low-rider. To help best determine the right size for you, measure around your hips where your low-rider jeans or yoga pants sit. This is typically about 3-4″ below your belly button. If your approximate measurement (in inches) is:
- 30-31″ ~ order a size XS/0 skirt
- 32-33″ ~ order a size S/4 skirt
- 34-36″ ~ order a size M/8 skirt
- 37-38″ ~ order a size L/10 skirt