Joanie Capris | Women's Bike Pants
The Perfect Capris For Spring, Fall and Park Days
Boom! The Joanie capris are awesome for park days and shoulder season. They’re water and dirt repellent and have a pocket for your phone… yep, even your plus-sized mini iPad. These are so awesome and versatile you'll want to wear them to walk the dog, work in the garden and when you bag that peak you've been planning for months.
- Features + Fabric
- Size Guide
- Shipping Info
- Knit Compression Stretch Gusset & NoCracBack
- Internal Velcro Adjustments
- 16.5" inseam
- RideLight Reflective Accents
- 5 Pockets. 2 Front & 2 Back Hand Pockets, 1 Zippered Side Pocket
- Midweight Stretch Double-Weave Fabric
- 4-Way Stretch
- 91% Poly / 9% Spandex
How To Measure
Before you start measuring... remember, size is just a number. Don't suck in or pull the tape measure tight. Stand in a relaxed position, let it all hang out and measure with a taught, but not tight tape measure. It's better to get the RIGHT size than worry about what the size is.
WAIST: Measure the narrowest point on your torso, around your waist.
HIPS: Measure around the widest part of your hips.
CHEST: Measure the largest part of your chest. Usually this is where your nipples are.
Club Ride comes in two fits. Please check the product description to see which fit the item is.
- Tops: Relaxed woven tops which do not hug the body.
- Bottoms: Eased fit through the seat, hip, thigh, and leg.
- Tops: Form fitting knit tops which hug the body rather than drape off of it.
- Bottoms: Leaner through hip and thigh, and leg.
All measurements are in inches.
Inseams vary by style. Please see product descriptions
We are a small business and shipping is costly to us. If you are unsure which size to buy after consulting the size charts, and tempted to purchase multiple sizes, please reach out and we'll do our best to guide you into the best size for you.
A few things you should know about shipping:
- Some orders are experiencing a delay in ship time due to warehouse and postal staff shortages. Please be patient!
- We want you to get your goodies as soon as possible but some products ship from outside the USA and can take up to 14 days to arrive (sometimes, not always!).
- If you're ordering into Canada you may incur import duties.
- We ship some of our products direct from the brand warehouse. This means if you've ordered products from multiple brands, your order may arrive separately.
- All products that ship from Canada are shipped via Canada Post or Purolator. Once the product crosses the border you can use the Canada Post tracking # on USPS to track your package.
- All products shipped from our warehouse are shipped in reusable, compostable mailers.
Shipping is a flat fee of $10 if you live in the contingent US. $29 if you live in Canada. And $25 if you live in Hawaii.
Are you in Canada? Feel free to visit our NEW Canadian site and shop in CDN currency with no import fees.
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com or use the chat button in the bottom right-hand corner to send a message.