Gryla | Women's Bike Jersey
Gryla Bike Jersey Product Info:
The Gryla 3/4 sleeve jersey is the hard-charging mountain bike jersey you’ve been looking for. Its color-block design gives you a fun two-tone style that will match all your bike shorts. The sleeve is slightly fitted with a cuff on the end to prevent it from riding up while biking. The polyester and spandex blended fabric creates an incredibly soft feel on the body. The 4-way stretch heather fabric is crazy soft and comfortable.
*Designed and sewn in the USA
- Shipping Info
- Size Guide
- This jersey is slightly fitted and gives you plenty of room in key areas, creating a flattering silhouette for all body types.
- The Gryla jersey is a smidge longer than average length, sitting just slightly below the hip flexors.
- The crew neck gives you plenty of coverage while riding and feels great against the neck due to the super soft fabric.
- The raglan sleeve and side panel combo allow for ample mobility when you’re biking. You won’t feel restricted in this jersey.
- We’ve been loving this fabric for a few seasons now (it’s also used on a few styles of the Florence jersey) and can attest to the fact that it holds up well to repeated use, buckets of sweat, a zillion washes, and just about anything else you can throw at it.
- 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex
- 4-way stretch heather fabric
We are a small business and shipping is costly to us. If you are unsure which size to buy after consulting the size charts, and tempted to purchase multiple sizes, please reach out and we'll do our best to guide you into the best size for you.
A few things you should know about shipping:
Some orders are experiencing a delay in ship time due to warehouse and postal staff shortages. Please be patient!
We want you to get your goodies as soon as possible but some products ship from outside the USA and can take up to 14 days to arrive (sometimes, not always!).
If you're ordering into Canada you may incur import duties.
If you've ordered products from multiple brands, your order may arrive separately.
Shipping is a flat fee of $9 if you live in the US. $29 if you live in Canada. And $25 if you live in Hawaii.
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com or use the chat button in the bottom right-hand corner to send a message.