Good Fortune Women's Short Sleeve Jersey by Retro2Ride
Good Fortune Women's Short Sleeve Jersey by Retro2RideAsk us a question
• ULTRA-SOFT EURO-MESH FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT
• AIRPASS PRO+ MOISTURE-WICKING, QUICK-DRY TECHNOLOGY
• AIRTHROUGH MESH SIDE PANELS FOR MAXIMUM BREATHABILITY & 4-WAY STRETCH
• 30+ SPF UV PROTECTION
• HIDDEN, FULL-LENGTH YKK-BRAND ZIPPER, KNOWN WORLDWIDE AS THE MOST RELIABLE TROUBLE-FREE ZIPPER AVAILABLE
• SILICON GRIPPER BAND KEEPS REAR OF JERSEY IN PLACE AS YOU RIDE
• 3 REAR POCKETS WITH REINFORCED STITCHING
• VIBRANT DYE-SUBLIMATION PRINTING KEEPS COLORS BRIGHT AND TRUE, WASH AFTER WASH
Heralding the arrival of Chinese New Year and the spring season, the "fu" symbol proudly displayed on our jersey is posted on the dwellings of Chinese people from all walks of life. "Fu", translating to "good fortune" or "happiness", is a hope for a better future.
Ancient China was one of the oldest and longest lasting civilizations in history. The history of Ancient China can be traced back over 4,000 years and is the longest lasting empire in history. It began with the Qin dynasty and the first emperor Qin who united all of China under one rule in 221 BC. Emperors would continue to rule over China for more than 2000 years. Art, culture, and religion were often tied together. There were three main religions or philosophies including Taoism, Confucianism, and Buddhism. These ideas, called "the three ways" had a large impact on the way people lived as well as their art. Art focused on "the three perfections"; painting, poetry, and calligraphy.