Falling Stars | Women's Padded Bike Shorts
Comfortable Bib Chamois For Long Days In The Saddle
These functional and anti-bacterial padded bike shorts are designed by women for women. They're specifically made to keep you comfortable and grinning ear to ear all day long in the saddle. Wear them on their own for a long road ride or throw a pair of baggies over them for some singletrack flow.
This 6-panel bib from Jules Threads is designed to reduce vibration and increase performance.
- Size Guide
- Shipping Info
- Fine Italian fabric with excellent elasticity and high breathability guarantees the right body temperature and keeping you dry even in the harshest conditions.
- A stylish fit that is both flattering and functional - and supremely comfortable!
- 6-panel design with flat seams, located outside the "chafing" zone to maximize comfort.
- 1.5" elastic gripper at legs with just the right amount of silicone to stay put - and without squeezing!
- Soft, wide mesh straps made from the latest generation of Lycra offering full support.
- The antibacterial chamois is made from thermostatic carbon fiber that regulates body temperature and absorbs those pesky road vibrations while riding.
- Contrast stitching at panel seams for an extra pop of color for your unique "Jules" look
- 78% Polyester, 22% Elastane
- Chamois: 19 cm x 28 cm
How To Measure
Before you start measuring... remember, size is just a number. Don't suck in or pull the tape measure tight. Stand in a relaxed position, let it all hang out and measure with a taught, but not tight tape measure. It's better to get the RIGHT size than worry about what the size is.
WAIST: Measure the narrowest point on your torso, around your waist.
HIPS: Measure around the widest part of your hips.
CHEST: Measure the largest part of your chest. Usually this is where your nipples are.
Measurements are in inches.
We are a small business and shipping is costly to us. If you are unsure which size to buy after consulting the size charts, and tempted to purchase multiple sizes, please reach out and we'll do our best to guide you into the best size for you.
A few things you should know about shipping:
- Some orders are experiencing a delay in ship time due to warehouse and postal staff shortages. Please be patient!
- We want you to get your goodies as soon as possible but some products ship from outside the USA and can take up to 14 days to arrive (sometimes, not always!).
- If you're ordering into Canada you may incur import duties.
- We ship some of our products direct from the brand warehouse. This means if you've ordered products from multiple brands, your order may arrive separately.
- All products that ship from Canada are shipped via Canada Post or Purolator. Once the product crosses the border you can use the Canada Post tracking # on USPS to track your package.
- All products shipped from our warehouse are shipped in reusable, compostable mailers.
Shipping is a flat fee of $10 if you live in the contingent US. $29 if you live in Canada. And $25 if you live in Hawaii.
Are you in Canada? Feel free to visit our NEW Canadian site and shop in CDN currency with no import fees.
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com or use the chat button in the bottom right-hand corner to send a message.