FR Trail | Bike Backpack
Building on the popular FR Enduro, the FR Trail is built as an all-day hydration pack with the kind of protection that you'd expect from EVOC's FR Protection line. What makes the FR Trail unique is that the back protection system can be detached and worn separately.
- TÜV/GS certified protection pack (TÜV Süd)
- CE-certified Liteshield Back Protection Technology (EN 1621-2)
- Back protection can be detached and worn separately
- 2-step zipper system
- New for 2013: Helmet/Protection carrying flap
- Wide tool compartment opening for easy access
- Integrated rain cover
- Accommodates hydration systems up to 3L (not included)
- Available in 2 sizes S, M/L according to body height
- Volume: 20l (Size M/L; S: 18l, XL: 22l)
- Weight: 2.86 lbs. (1300g - size M/L)
- Size: 27 cm x 56 cm x 14 cm (Size M/L)
- Materials: Nylon 210/D Ripstop PU Coated, P600/D PU Coated, Air Mesh, Neoprene
Just a few things you should know about shipping:
All orders are processed within 3 days. Some orders are experiencing a delay in ship time due to warehouse staff shortage, so please be patient! Tracking information will be sent once your order is processed so you can stalk it online.
We want you to get your goodies as soon as possible but some products ship from overseas and can take up to 14 days to arrive.
If you're ordering into Canada you may incur import duties.
Dirty Jane hats and tees are still playing catchup from warehouse shutdowns and can sometimes take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
And if you've ordered products from multiple brands, your order may arrive separately.
- We're still a small business and can only support exchanges and store credits.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about your order. We're here to help!