Evo Knee Pad II - Black by SixSixOne
Evo Knee Pad II - Black by SixSixOneAsk us a question
The EVO Knee pad is designed for high impact protection, featuring D30® material which hardens on impact yet flexes while riding while Kevlar® panels add abrasion resistance.
With a low profile fit, improved sizing and more pre-curving for this year SixSixOne has built on the already successful EVO pad for a dramatic fit improvement.
The redesigned EVO collection is the perfect fit and forget protection that includes their new PADLOCK connection system. PADLOCK is their newest technology that inner-connects protection pieces so your pads won’t migrate while riding or in the event of a crash. The core of their system is built around the EVO Jackets and shorts. Simply snap into an array of their elbow and knee pads and wave goodbye protection migration!
Lock it and forget it.
- Improved sizing and more pre-curving this year for a dramatic fit improvement
- PADLOCK connection system, Attaches to Evo Short
- Reflective icon badging will glow at night and in pictures
- Low profile fit. Slim and form fitting allowing the pad to move and articulate with the body
- Total impact protection and comfort with abrasion resistant Kevlar® panels and internal molded D30® knee
- D30® knee insert behind tough kevlar material is CE 1621:1 rated
- Hook and loop closure
- Sizes S-XL
- USA only
SIZE GUIDE: HERE