Drift | Insulated Mountain Bike Jacket
Drift Insulated Jacket
The Drift Insulated jacket is your solution to staying warm and dry during your outdoor activities, like fat biking. The breathable fabric helps to regulate your temperature by wicking away sweat -- be sure to also wear a technical base layer.
You can wear this as a mid-layer or outer layer depending on the weather. Wear it mountain biking, fat biking, hiking, running, ski-touring and any other outdoor activity you can think of!
The best part? The Polartec® Alpha® is made from recycled polyester.
*This item ships from Canada
- Features + Fabric
- Size Guide
- Shipping Info
- Made in Canada
- 2 zipped hand pockets and a hidden pocket on the back
- Helmet compatible insulated hood
- DWR fabric in all the right places
- High collar with chin protection
- Elastic adjusted hem at waist, wrist and hood
- Polartec ® Alpha ® insulation
- 100% recycled polyester
- DWR fabric; 84% polyester, 16% spandex
- Polartec® Thermal pro® ; 100% Recycled Polyester
How To Measure
Before you start measuring... remember, size is just a number. Don't suck in or pull the tape measure tight. Stand in a relaxed position, let it all hang out and measure with a taught, but not tight tape measure. It's better to get the RIGHT size than worry about what the size is.
Measurements are of the garment lying flat.
|Front Body Length||25"||25.5"||26"||27.25"||28.5"|
We are a small business and shipping is costly to us. If you are unsure which size to buy after consulting the size charts, and tempted to purchase multiple sizes, please reach out and we'll do our best to guide you into the best size for you.
A few things you should know about shipping:
- Some orders are experiencing a delay in ship time due to warehouse and postal staff shortages. Please be patient!
- We want you to get your goodies as soon as possible but some products ship from outside the USA and can take up to 14 days to arrive (sometimes, not always!).
- If you're ordering into Canada you may incur import duties.
- We ship some of our products direct from the brand warehouse. This means if you've ordered products from multiple brands, your order may arrive separately.
- All products that ship from Canada are shipped via Canada Post or Purolator. Once the product crosses the border you can use the Canada Post tracking # on USPS to track your package.
- All products shipped from our warehouse are shipped in reusable, compostable mailers.
Shipping is a flat fee of $10 if you live in the contingent US. $29 if you live in Canada. And $25 if you live in Hawaii.
Are you in Canada? Feel free to visit our NEW Canadian site and shop in CDN currency with no import fees.
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com or use the chat button in the bottom right-hand corner to send a message.