Cosmic Lights | Women's Cycling Jersey
In the end, we're all just dreamers in an endless universe. A collection of bright colors illuminate our Cosmic Lights design, creating a stellar look that can be seen across the galaxy!
The Lunar Collection is made to mix and match like never before! We've added the last two graphics to show the other two bib combinations possible with this particular jersey, and it's going to be hard to pick just one!
Made of breathable and lightweight material that is super soft, you won't feel like you're even wearing it. This jersey features a stylish fit that is both flattering and functional - and supremely comfortable!
- Size Guide
- Shipping Info
- Fine Italian fabric with excellent elasticity and high breathability guaranteeing the right body temperature and keeping you dry even in the harshest conditions
- Short-sleeve jersey with full zipper featuring Camlock "garage"
- Lycra cuff sleeve ends - with a slight grip, but only just enough
- Perforated fabric structure on main front/back panels and micro perforation (this is the super-duper soft) on sleeves and side panels
- Silicon grip at waist to keep this work of art in its place
- 3 rear pockets for your goodies with reflective strips for maximum visability
- Side pocket with reflective zipper to stow a key or an extra goody
- Main body - 100% Polyester
- Sleeves/Sides - 86% Polyester, 14% Elastane
How To Measure
Before you start measuring... remember, size is just a number. Don't suck in or pull the tape measure tight. Stand in a relaxed position, let it all hang out and measure with a taught, but not tight tape measure. It's better to get the RIGHT size than worry about what the size is.
WAIST: Measure the narrowest point on your torso, around your waist.
HIPS: Measure around the widest part of your hips.
CHEST: Measure the largest part of your chest. Usually this is where your nipples are.
Measurements are in inches.
We are a small business and shipping is costly to us. If you are unsure which size to buy after consulting the size charts, and tempted to purchase multiple sizes, please reach out and we'll do our best to guide you into the best size for you.
A few things you should know about shipping:
- Some orders are experiencing a delay in ship time due to warehouse and postal staff shortages. Please be patient!
- We want you to get your goodies as soon as possible but some products ship from outside the USA and can take up to 14 days to arrive (sometimes, not always!).
- If you're ordering into Canada you may incur import duties.
- We ship some of our products direct from the brand warehouse. This means if you've ordered products from multiple brands, your order may arrive separately.
- All products that ship from Canada are shipped via Canada Post or Purolator. Once the product crosses the border you can use the Canada Post tracking # on USPS to track your package.
- All products shipped from our warehouse are shipped in reusable, compostable mailers.
Shipping is a flat fee of $10 if you live in the contingent US. $29 if you live in Canada. And $25 if you live in Hawaii.
Are you in Canada? Feel free to visit our NEW Canadian site and shop in CDN currency with no import fees.
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat button in the bottom right-hand corner to send a message.