Brigitte Riding Dress- Thin Mint by Cogma
Brigitte Riding Dress- Thin Mint by CogmaAsk us a question
Named after the international sex symbol of the “60’s who popularized the mini-dress, Brigitte Bardot. She epitomized femininity with a dose of attitude and now raises millions of dollars for animal rights.
Just like the singer, actress, model, and activist, the Brigitte Cycling Dress is multifaceted too. Slip this dress over your favorite cycling shorts and sports bra for ripping the trails in head-turning style. Later, swap your chamois for something more comfortable and move seamlessly to the local watering hole or cafe. The flirty pleats move gracefully as you pedal and the trail tested back opening assures no seat hooking while negotiating the big drops. Breathable, quick drying Italian technical fabric looks as good as it performs.
- Designed to be pulled over your favorite bike shorts & sports bra. NO LINER SHORT
- Lovingly made in San Francisco of Italian textile. Trail tested in Steamboat Springs, Colorado & beyond.
- Italian fabric: 4-way stretch, breathable, quick drying, UPF 50
- Our innovative back pleat opening discretely avoids the dreaded hooking on the bike seat.
- Large rear essentials pocket with scalloped reflective accent.
- Flattering neck line covers most sports bras
- Full length durable YKK zip for ventilation
- Slimming design, tailored fit
- Beautiful matte colors
- Embroidered logo
- Fabric content: 80% nylon / 20% genuine Lycra
- UPF 50
- Back pocket: 6″H x 6″W
- Front length from top of zipper to bottom of hem: 27″ size M/8.