Boldly Nourishing Moisturizer Swipes - by Adventuress
Boldly Nourishing Moisturizer Swipes - by AdventuressAsk us a question
This powerful “Bio-Detox” formula works harder than ever to keep your skin well-hydrated and naturally balanced…now in handy “go anywhere” packets! It contains Winter Rose Tsubaki oil for refreshing moisturization and consistent skin hydration. The moisturizer works as an anti-aging cream, reducing the appearance of wrinkles as it soothes your skin. Akebia fruit acid extract (Chocolate Vine) also contains anti-aging properties to protect your skin from oxidative stress (a major cause of aging) and inhibits collagen breakdown. High levels of Stabilized Vitamin C prevents melanin synthesis and skin discoloration (brown spots). It also suppresses damage caused by UV rays and promotes collagen synthesis, improves wrinkles and roughness of the skin. 3 gram fill, 24 finger tip swipes per box.
Simply place finger tips into the swipe pocket in the back, then peel label and apply swipe over skin.
- New Winter Rose Tsubaki oil reduces inflammation
- Soothes dry, sensitive skin
- Chocolate Vine Akebia helps fight the effects of aging
- Stabilized Vitamin C prevents brown spots and suppresses damaging UV rays
- Promotes collagen thickness to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and rough skin
- Fragrance and paraben free, ideal for sensitive skin
- Place finger tips into pocket in the back, peel foil label and swipe pad over skin to release moisturizer
Aqua (water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Cetearyl Glucoside,Simmondsia Chinenesis (Jojoba) Butter, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate,Arachidyl Alcohol (and) Behenyl Alcohol (and) Arachidyl Glucoside, AscorbylGlucoside, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Akebia Quinata Fruit Extract, CoCoCaprylate/Caprate, Sorbitan Stearate (and) Sorbityl Laurate, Caprylic/Capric/Stearic Triglyceride,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol and Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids (and) Sarcosine (and) Potassium Aspartate (and) Magnesium Aspartate, Sodium citrate, Potassium hydroxide