BNS Pro Carbon Neck Support by Alpinestars
BNS Pro Carbon Neck Support by AlpinestarsAsk us a question
The BNS Pro is designed to help prevent injury in a crash situation by dissipating and diverting impact forces away from the neck and spine. The BNS Pro functions when the rider’s helmet makes contact with the frame at the moment of a crash, thus providing a clean, solid surface which instantly channels damaging, compressive impact energy away from the neck and on to the BNS. Primarily for use in motocross and off-road riding this protection device offers a highly personalized and stable fit while incorporating innovative new features such as a new quick release locking system. Thanks to its advanced material construction the BNS Pro is lightweight and strong.
• The BNS Pro is constructed from a high-performance glass fiber compound to offer optimized structural integrity and frame strength. BNS Pro provides heavy impact energy diversion capabilities in the event of a crash.
• Crucial weight-saving: BNS Pro is 25% lighter than current neck brace versions. The XS/X/M weighs 810 grams.
• Extreme temperature resilience: BNS Pro performs at temperatures as low as -4°F (-20°C).
• Frame Construction: Evolution of BNS shaping to promote improved contact with helmet during impact - including rear support edge that fits closer to the body, extra width to account for different helmet sizes and raised chest to avoid hyper-flexion injuries.
• Quick-release locking: innovative auto-locking BNS closure system for rapid and efficient fitting/removal, which offers highly secure and convenient attachment which can also be quickly opened in case of emergency.
• Pivot Key: New ergonomically designed pivot key located at the rear on BNS allows for convenient dismantling.
• Padding system: All parts in contact with the body use a compressed EVA foam compound to distribute the impact force over the wildest area, yet remain lightweight. A main frame member runs over the shoulders and eliminates weak points in a critical part of the frame to ensure the most efficient load transfer. This minimizes risk of injury and well as offering excellent levels of comfort.
• Strap System: BNS supplied with the X-Strap System which allows a small, light strap worn over or under the jersey to secure the device to the rider.
• The BNS Pro incorporates a bio-organic engineering design for superb anatomical performance. Rear Stabilizer: developed to promote PFR (progressive force relief) and dissipate extreme energy loads by transmitting them across the back and shoulders. Stabilizer pads are designed to transfer impact stress loads away from spine (thoracic vertebrae).
FIT AND CUSTIMIZATION
• The BNS Pro is designed to provide a highly customizable, secure and personalized fit.
• SAS (size adapter system) provides adjustable and versatile BNS fitment in size ranges XS-M and L-XL.
• Lycra-laminated foam padding kits: adaptable and interchangeable EVA foam pads (6mm and 10mm) for rear, front and shoulders allow fine-tuning adjustment of BNS to rider's specific needs. It also aids compatibility with other body protection systems.
SELECTION AND FITTING
SIZE GUIDE: HERE