Blackout Bolts | Mountain Bike Gloves
Blackout Bolts Bike Gloves Info:
If you're out soaking up the last light, you need these gloves to get you through post-ride bevies and the ride home. These mountain bike gloves will light the way! And, if you're only gonna own one pair of gloves, you can count on black to match everything!
- REFLECTIVE LIGHTNING BOLTS under the flash of lights
- Stretch cuff to easily pull gloves on and off without fumbling for a Velcro strap
- Laser-cut ventilation holes on palm for breathability
- Silicone printed graphics on the palms for extra grip so you'll never drop that frosty beverage or muddy handlebars
- Palm Graphics say "SEND IT"
- HUGE towel sweat cloth on the thumb for wiping away your dirt-stache or foamy upper lip
- 4-way stretch, lightweight mesh on the back of the hand
- Durable, single layer Clarino leather palm for maximum bike feel and no extra material bunching up
We are a small business and shipping is costly to us. If you are unsure which size to buy after consulting the size charts, and tempted to purchase multiple sizes, please reach out and we'll do our best to guide you into the best size for you.
A few things you should know about shipping:
Some orders are experiencing a delay in ship time due to warehouse and postal staff shortages. Please be patient!
We want you to get your goodies as soon as possible but some products ship from outside the USA and can take up to 14 days to arrive (sometimes, not always!).
If you're ordering into Canada you may incur import duties.
If you've ordered products from multiple brands, your order may arrive separately.
Shipping is a flat fee of $9 if you live in the US. $29 if you live in Canada. And $25 if you live in Hawaii.
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com or use the chat button in the bottom right-hand corner to send a message.