Bergen 2 | Pannier Bike Bag
Bergen 2 Pannier Product Info:
While you may not be commuting to work these days, the Bergen Pannier 2 will still carry your laptop and other essentials wherever you want to go. This super cute pannier securely fastens to your bicycle rear rack with Fidlock ® magnetic buckles. Once you reach your destination, it easily transitions to a stylish tote shoulder bag.
- Shipping Info
- Super strong Fidlock® magnetic buckles hold 25lb of weight for easy and secure pannier attachment
- Extendable heavy-duty hook at bottom of bag for a third point of attachment to rack on bumpy rides
- Vegan, waterproof fabrics to keep your stuff dry in the rain with built-in rain cover and coated zippers
- Reflective accents and spot for clipping on a bike light (not included) for extra visibility at night
- Two exterior pockets: one easy access waterproof cell phone pocket and water bottle/shoulder strap pocket
- Five interior pockets: three interior pockets for organization, one interior padded pocket for 13” laptops and tablets, and one interior zippered pocket (15” laptops fit in main compartment)
- Detachable and adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad converts waterproof bike bag into a crossbody bag and tucks into its own pocket to keep away from wheel when riding
- Brightly colored lining fabric makes it easy to find things inside the bag
- A portion of sales goes to World Bicycle Relief to mobilize students, healthcare workers, and entrepreneurs through the Power of Bicycles in areas of the world where distance is a barrier
We are a small business and shipping is costly to us. If you are unsure which size to buy after consulting the size charts, and tempted to purchase multiple sizes, please reach out and we'll do our best to guide you into the best size for you.
A few things you should know about shipping:
- Some orders are experiencing a delay in ship time due to warehouse and postal staff shortages. Please be patient!
- We want you to get your goodies as soon as possible but some products ship from outside the USA and can take up to 14 days to arrive (sometimes, not always!).
- If you're ordering into Canada you may incur import duties.
- We ship some of our products direct from the brand warehouse. This means if you've ordered products from multiple brands, your order may arrive separately.
- All products that ship from Canada are shipped via Canada Post or Purolator. Once the product crosses the border you can use the Canada Post tracking # on USPS to track your package.
- All products shipped from our warehouse are shipped in reusable, compostable mailers.
Shipping is a flat fee of $10 if you live in the contingent US. $29 if you live in Canada. And $25 if you live in Hawaii.
Are you in Canada? Feel free to visit our NEW Canadian site and shop in CDN currency with no import fees.
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat button in the bottom right-hand corner to send a message.