Alpine Carbon | Full Face Mountain Bike Helmet
Alpine Carbon Helmet Product Info:
If you ride park or race you need the Alpine Carbon full face helmet in your quiver. It's lightweight, has lots of vents to prevent overheating and comes in 3 killer colors. Most importantly, it'll have your back (well, your brain and teeth) no matter the impact.
If you're not rocking a face protector for your high adrenaline rides, now's the time!
- Size Guide
- Shipping Info
- LDL - Low-Density Layer, Composite Fusion™ Plus
- Break-away Visor, Accessory Mounting System, Anti-Microbial Pads, Removable/Washable Liner, Helmet Sock
- Carbon Fiber Shell, EPS Foam
- 6 head, 6 chin vents
Weight: 876 g / 30.9 oz
Certification: ASTM F1952, ASTM 2032, EN 1078, CPSC, AS/NZS 2063-2008
Intended for: Downhill, Enduro, BMX Racing
How To Measure:
Measure the circumference of your head from the center of your forehead, around your head, approximately 1.5 cm above your ears.
We are a small business and shipping is costly to us. If you are unsure which size to buy after consulting the size charts, and tempted to purchase multiple sizes, please reach out and we'll do our best to guide you into the best size for you.
A few things you should know about shipping:
- Some orders are experiencing a delay in ship time due to warehouse and postal staff shortages. Please be patient!
- We want you to get your goodies as soon as possible but some products ship from outside the USA and can take up to 14 days to arrive (sometimes, not always!).
- If you're ordering into Canada you may incur import duties.
- We ship some of our products direct from the brand warehouse. This means if you've ordered products from multiple brands, your order may arrive separately.
- All products that ship from Canada are shipped via Canada Post or Purolator. Once the product crosses the border you can use the Canada Post tracking # on USPS to track your package.
- All products shipped from our warehouse are shipped in reusable, compostable mailers.
Shipping is a flat fee of $10 if you live in the contingent US. $29 if you live in Canada. And $25 if you live in Hawaii.
Are you in Canada? Feel free to visit our NEW Canadian site and shop in CDN currency with no import fees.
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat button in the bottom right-hand corner to send a message.