Alpine Carbon | Mountain Bike Helmet
If you ride park or race you need the Alpine Carbon full face helmet in your quiver. It's light-weight, has lots of vents to prevent overheating and comes in 3 killer colors. Most importantly, it'll have your back (well, your brain and teeth) no matter the impact.
If you're not rocking a face protector for your high adrenaline rides, now's the time!
- LDL - Low-Density Layer, Composite Fusion™ Plus
- Break-away Visor, Accessory Mounting System, Anti-Microbial Pads, Removable/Washable Liner, Helmet Sock
- Carbon Fiber Shell, EPS Foam
- 6 head, 6 chin vents
- 876 g / 30.9 oz
- Certified ASTM F1952, ASTM 2032, EN 1078, CPSC, AS/NZS 2063-2008
- Intended for Downhill, Enduro, BMX Racing
- XS 53/54 cm
- SM 55-56 cm
- MD 57-58 cm
- LG 59-60 cm
- XL 61-62 cm
Just a few things you should know about shipping:
All orders are processed within 3 days. Some orders are experiencing a delay in ship time due to warehouse staff shortage, so please be patient! Tracking information will be sent once your order is processed so you can stalk it online.
We want you to get your goodies as soon as possible but some products ship from overseas and can take up to 14 days to arrive.
If you're ordering into Canada you may incur import duties.
Dirty Jane hats and tees are still playing catchup from warehouse shutdowns and can sometimes take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
And if you've ordered products from multiple brands, your order may arrive separately.
- We're still a small business and can only support exchanges and store credits.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about your order. We're here to help!