'80s Love Tie Dye | Women's 3/4 Sleeve Bike Jersey
Stand Out This Summer In Some Tie Dye
Don't call it a comeback, it's been here for years! Or has it? Relive the '80s in this modern take on tie dye. We're super digging this 3/4 raglan sleeve mountain bike jersey from DHaRCO. The colors are a poppin'. The cut is feminine (not too tight, not too loose) with a torso length that offers coverage even when hunched over your bars or bent over during a maintenance check.
Go a little retro this summer and have some fun in tie dye.
Rider is wearing a size small. She is 5’6” with a 35” chest, a 27.5” waist and 37” hips.
*This item ships from Australia/Canada
- Features + Fabric
- Size Guide
- Shipping Info
- Comfortable Performance Quick Dry Fabric
- Moisture-wicking fabric construction transfers sweat and heat away from the body
- Recycled Polyester
- Mesh side panels to increase airflow
- Zip pocket for essentials
- Standard Fit.
- 100% quick dry polyester
- Made with recycled yarn (excludes mesh panels)
Before you start measuring... remember, size is just a number. Don't suck in or pull the tape measure tight. Stand in a relaxed position, let it all hang out and measure with a taught, but not tight tape measure. It's better to get the RIGHT size than worry about what the size is.
Measurements are of the garment lying flat.
We are a small business and shipping is costly to us. If you are unsure which size to buy after consulting the size charts, and tempted to purchase multiple sizes, please reach out and we'll do our best to guide you into the best size for you.
A few things you should know about shipping:
- Some orders are experiencing a delay in ship time due to warehouse and postal staff shortages. Please be patient!
- We want you to get your goodies as soon as possible but some products ship from outside the USA and can take up to 14 days to arrive (sometimes, not always!).
- If you're ordering into Canada you may incur import duties.
- We ship some of our products direct from the brand warehouse. This means if you've ordered products from multiple brands, your order may arrive separately.
- All products that ship from Canada are shipped via Canada Post or Purolator. Once the product crosses the border you can use the Canada Post tracking # on USPS to track your package.
- All products shipped from our warehouse are shipped in reusable, compostable mailers.
Shipping is a flat fee of $10 if you live in the contingent US. $29 if you live in Canada. And $25 if you live in Hawaii.
Are you in Canada? Feel free to visit our NEW Canadian site and shop in CDN currency with no import fees.
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat button in the bottom right-hand corner to send a message.