Premium Liner | Women's Padded Bike Shorts
Sorry, currently out of stock
The Premium Liner is a soft padded short that's perfect for a longer pedal after work or a multi-trail ride with friends on Sunday. It's rated for 2-3 hour rides - and the shorts you wanna have on if you're sensitive in the saddle. The slight compression fabric feels good as it holds everything in the soft Italian fabric is the ultimate wicking material. It's got a 6" inseam and is compatible with all our Zoic baggy shorts.
- Anatomically contoured Italian chamois with multi-level foam padding to relieve key pressure points
- 4-way stretch fabric chamois moves with you, doesn't bunch or bind
- 6 panel spandex short with no center front seam
- Brushed elastic leg cuffs
- Low profile flatlock stitching reduces chafing
- Tagless labels to avoid itching and irritation
- Liner: 84% Polyester/16% Spandex
- UPF 50+
- Pad: Elastic Interface Veloce Womens
Just a few things you should know about shipping:
All orders are processed within 3 days. Some orders are experiencing a delay in ship time due to warehouse staff shortage, so please be patient! Tracking information will be sent once your order is processed so you can stalk it online.
We want you to get your goodies as soon as possible but some products ship from overseas and can take up to 14 days to arrive.
If you're ordering into Canada you may incur import duties.
Dirty Jane hats and tees are still playing catchup from warehouse shutdowns and can sometimes take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
And if you've ordered products from multiple brands, your order may arrive separately.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions about your order. We're here to help!