Flow | Women's Bike Pants
Flow Bike Pants Product Info:
When you want extra coverage for park riding or ripping the trails on cooler and muddy days ('cuz nothing keeps you off your bike) throw on the Flow mountain bike pant. These bike pants have plenty of stretch, tons of pockets in all the right places and a high waist to keep you covered and comfortable.
- 4 way stretch for a comfortable ride
- Two thigh pockets for the necessities
- Pocket at center back for a secure place to store lift tickets, credit cards, or even your cell phone
- Perforated inner thigh and calf panels for ventilation
- DWR coating
- Longer Inseam and formed knee for a harmonious collaboration with knee protection
- High rise back to keep you covered
- Strategically placed waist adjust that minimizes bulk and reduces bunching over the bum
We are a small business and shipping is costly to us. If you are unsure which size to buy after consulting the size charts, and tempted to purchase multiple sizes, please reach out and we'll do our best to guide you into the best size for you.
A few things you should know about shipping:
Some orders are experiencing a delay in ship time due to warehouse and postal staff shortages. Please be patient!
We want you to get your goodies as soon as possible but some products ship from outside the USA and can take up to 14 days to arrive (sometimes, not always!).
If you're ordering into Canada you may incur import duties.
If you've ordered products from multiple brands, your order may arrive separately.
Shipping is a flat fee of $9 if you live in the US. $29 if you live in Canada. And $25 if you live in Hawaii.
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com or use the chat button in the bottom right-hand corner to send a message.