Mtn Life In Teal / Grey | Bike Gloves
"MTN Life: Mountain life never fails to be the good life. Escaping deep into the alpine is a source of inspiration, physical challenge, peace and, of course, fun. The ever-changing aspects of terrain, weather and ecosystems keep me bound to their slopes year after year. The mountains make me humble and strong and have shaped me into the person I am now. This design is an ode to the iconic Koma Kulshan or Mt. Baker. She towers over northwestern Washington, being a beacon of our region and the gateway to adventure. Enjoy this collaboration which pays homage to Baker and all of the other peaks that inspire your joy."
- 4-way stretch, lightweight mesh on the back of the hand
- Stretch cuff to easily pull gloves on and off without fumbling for a Velcro strap
- Durable, single layer Clarino leather palm for maximum bike feel and no extra material bunching up
- Laser-cut ventilation holes on palm for breathability
- Silicone printed graphics on the palms for extra grip so you'll never drop that frosty beverage or muddy handlebars
- HUGE towel sweat cloth on the thumb for wiping away your dirt-stache or foamy upper lip
Just a few things you should know about shipping:
All orders are processed within 3 days. Some orders are experiencing a delay in ship time due to warehouse staff shortage, so please be patient! Tracking information will be sent once your order is processed so you can stalk it online.
We want you to get your goodies as soon as possible but some products ship from overseas and can take up to 14 days to arrive.
If you're ordering into Canada you may incur import duties.
Dirty Jane hats and tees are still playing catchup from warehouse shutdowns and can sometimes take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
And if you've ordered products from multiple brands, your order may arrive separately.
- We're still a small business and can only support exchanges and store credits.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about your order. We're here to help!