Camo Blades | Women's Bike Jersey
Camo Blades Jersey Product Info:
For all you ladies who love a fun pattern without all the fanfare (pun intended!), the Camo Blades long sleeve bike jersey is for you. Hit the trails hard with this loose-fitting jersey -- perfect if you like to wear body armor while shredding the bike park or simply prefer a looser jersey. If you have a small upper body, you may want to consider ordering down a size if you want it to fit more snug.
Looks dope with the Defy Gravity pants or shorts in black and camo.
Rider is wearing a size XS. She is 5’6” with a 35” chest, a 27.5” waist and 37” hips.
*This item ships from Australia
- Features + Fabric
- Size Guide
- Shipping Info
- Light performance quick-dry fabric
- Moisture-wicking means it transfers heat away from the body
- Mesh side panels for increased airflow
- Zip pocket for essentials – a snack, spare cash, or a lift pass
- Side panel design means it hangs well
- Loose Fit
- 100% quick dry polyester
- Made with recycled yarn (excludes mesh panels)
Before you start measuring... remember, size is just a number. Don't suck in or pull the tape measure tight. Stand in a relaxed position, let it all hang out and measure with a taught, but not tight tape measure. It's better to get the RIGHT size than worry about what the size is.
Measurements are of the garment lying flat.
This jersey is a loose fit meant to fit over body armor.
We are a small business and shipping is costly to us. If you are unsure which size to buy after consulting the size charts, and tempted to purchase multiple sizes, please reach out and we'll do our best to guide you into the best size for you.
A few things you should know about shipping:
- Some orders are experiencing a delay in ship time due to warehouse and postal staff shortages. Please be patient!
- We want you to get your goodies as soon as possible but some products ship from outside the USA and can take up to 14 days to arrive (sometimes, not always!).
- If you're ordering into Canada you may incur import duties.
- We ship some of our products direct from the brand warehouse. This means if you've ordered products from multiple brands, your order may arrive separately.
- All products that ship from Canada are shipped via Canada Post or Purolator. Once the product crosses the border you can use the Canada Post tracking # on USPS to track your package.
- All products shipped from our warehouse are shipped in reusable, compostable mailers.
Shipping is a flat fee of $10 if you live in the contingent US. $29 if you live in Canada. And $25 if you live in Hawaii.
Are you in Canada? Feel free to visit our NEW Canadian site and shop in CDN currency with no import fees.
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat button in the bottom right-hand corner to send a message.