PROJECT 23 CARBON
Whether you’re racing, getting laps at the bike park or hitting your local trails the Project 23 Carbon will keep you protected and comfortable. The carbon fiber shell offers shock absorbency and incredible value for money while the 23 big bore vents for no compromise airflow will keep you cool.
Best of all, the Project 23 Carbon uses S.E.R.T (Seven Energy Reduction Technology) slip-plane system.
1. Research and dialogue with experts indicated that it is absolutely key to reduce the amount of energy that reaches the brain on impact. SERT does this by absorbing greater levels of energy than an EPS liner alone and can reduce the energy transfer to the brain by up to 20%.
2. Test data indicated that SERT also leads to a reduction in the rotational motion of the brain on impact.
- Tested beyond CE, CPSC, AS STANDARDSManages impact energy that can be transmitted to the brain in the event of a crashProvides rotational force management
- Overall focus is on energy transmission managementS.E.R.T slip-plane system reduces impacts causing C.T.E
- The most ventilated full face hardshell helmet on the market
- Carbon shell using our Project lab layering process to reduce weight as much as possible
- Easy position visor angle no bolts needed
- Injection-molded branded trim to protect carbon helmet shell
- AGION anti-microbial liner helps to keep things smelling fresh
- TF (Through Flow) Goggle ventilation allows full airflow
- Quick-release liner for easy washing and cleaning
- Supplied with padded pro helmet bag