Project 23 Carbon | Full Face Mountain Bike Helmet
Project 23 Carbon Helmet Product Info:
Whether you’re racing, getting laps at the bike park, or hitting your local trails the Project 23 Carbon full face helmet will keep you protected and comfortable. The carbon fiber shell offers shock absorbency and incredible value for money while the 23 big bore vents for no compromise airflow will keep you cool.
Best of all, Project 23 Carbon uses S.E.R.T (Seven Energy Reduction Technology) slip-plane system.
1. Research and dialogue with experts indicated that it is absolutely key to reduce the amount of energy that reaches the brain on impact. SERT does this by absorbing greater levels of energy than an EPS liner alone and can reduce the energy transfer to the brain by up to 20%.
2. Test data indicated that SERT also leads to a reduction in the rotational motion of the brain on impact.
- Tested beyond CE, CPSC, AS STANDARDSManages impact energy that can be transmitted to the brain in the event of a crashProvides rotational force management
- Overall focus is on energy transmission managementS.E.R.T slip-plane system reduces impacts causing C.T.E
- The most ventilated full face hardshell helmet on the market
- Carbon shell using our Project lab layering process to reduce weight as much as possible
- Easy position visor angle no bolts needed
- Injection-molded branded trim to protect carbon helmet shell
- AGION anti-microbial liner helps to keep things smelling fresh
- TF (Through Flow) Goggle ventilation allows full airflow
- Quick-release liner for easy washing and cleaning
- Supplied with padded pro helmet bag
- Shipping Info
We are a small business and shipping is costly to us. If you are unsure which size to buy after consulting the size charts, and tempted to purchase multiple sizes, please reach out and we'll do our best to guide you into the best size for you.
A few things you should know about shipping:
- Some orders are experiencing a delay in ship time due to warehouse and postal staff shortages. Please be patient!
- We want you to get your goodies as soon as possible but some products ship from outside the USA and can take up to 14 days to arrive (sometimes, not always!).
- If you're ordering into Canada you may incur import duties.
- We ship some of our products direct from the brand warehouse. This means if you've ordered products from multiple brands, your order may arrive separately.
- All products that ship from Canada are shipped via Canada Post or Purolator. Once the product crosses the border you can use the Canada Post tracking # on USPS to track your package.
- All products shipped from our warehouse are shipped in reusable, compostable mailers.
Shipping is a flat fee of $10 if you live in the contingent US. $29 if you live in Canada. And $25 if you live in Hawaii.
Are you in Canada? Feel free to visit our NEW Canadian site and shop in CDN currency with no import fees.
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com or use the chat button in the bottom right-hand corner to send a message.