We are a small business and shipping is costly to us. If you are unsure which size to buy after consulting the size charts and tempted to purchase multiple sizes, please reach out and we'll do our best to guide you into the best size for you.
A few things you should know about shipping:
- Some orders are experiencing a delay in ship time due to warehouse and postal staff shortages. Please be patient!
- Tracking information will be sent once your order is processed so you can stalk it online.
- We want you to get your goodies as soon as possible but some products ship from outside the USA and can take up to 14 days to arrive (sometimes, not always!).
- If you're ordering into Canada you may incur import duties. Or visit our NEW Canadian site and shop in CDN currency with no import fees.
- We ship some of our products direct from the brand warehouse. This means if you've ordered products from multiple brands, your order may arrive separately.
- All products that ship from our warehouse are shipped via Canada Post or Purolator. Once the package crosses the border you can use the Canada Post tracking # on USPS to track your package.
- If your order hasn't arrived (and it feels like it should have arrived by now), please first check your tracking info. We often don't know more than you, but we're happy to help track down a lost parcel.
- All products shipped from our warehouse are shipped in reusable, compostable or 100% recyled mailers - even the address label is compostable. If you cut the mailer above where it is attached, you can reuse it. Otherwise, stick it in your compost bin or recycle bin.
- We plant a tree with every order!
Shipping is a flat fee of $10 if you live in the contingent US. $29 if you live in Canada. And $25 if you live in Hawaii.
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat button in the bottom right-hand corner to send a message.