SuzyQ Riding Shirt- Creme de Mint Plaid by Cogma
SuzyQ Riding Shirt- Creme de Mint Plaid by CogmaAsk us a question
Like the iconic snack cake, our SuzyQ Cycling Shirt has the trim, tailored fit of a classic. The light and airy fabric feels as soft as creme against your skin. To call it “4-way stretch” is an understatement. We found a small, family-run mill in the south of France, whose owner happens to love mountain biking, to produce the delectable material that is the main ingredient of the SuzyQ.
For all her sweetness, the SuzyQ can handle whatever gnarly trails or apres-ride dance moves you put her through. Obsessively designed to add feminine flattery to a pair of baggies or complete the look with the Kensington Cycling skirt, the SuzyQ is sure to have you giggling down some tasty single track like a schoolgirl….only sexier. Oh SuzyQ baby I love you!
- Lovingly made in San Francisco of French textile. Trail & cafe tested in Steamboat Springs, Colorado & beyond
- Woven 4-way stretch fabric. Ultralight, fast drying, breathable & pilling resistant
- Two back pockets for all your trail supplies
- Mesh side panels keep you cool
- Sleeve cuff stitching allows for energy chew stash, lip gloss, lucky rabbits foot…
- Slim cut & shorter length in front for flattering fit on the bike
- Slightly longer back for additional coverage
- Antique copper snap closures
- Embroidered logo
SIZE GUIDE: HERE