The Kaweah | Women's Bike Shorts
The Do-It-All Mountain Bike Shorts
Say hello to Kaweah, sister to the Freel and workhorse of the Wild Rye lineup. The Kaweah mountain bike shorts are designed to be ultra-durable with a hardcore polyester/elastane blend - hello stretch! If you've got a booty and no thigh gap, you'll LOVE these shorts.
A large pocket for your phone and the adorable, hand-drawn patterns won us over and we know you'll love them, too! The best part? You can multi-sport these shorts. Wear them biking, hiking and walking the dog.
We find these shorts are fitting a little smaller this year. You may want to go up a size but keep in mind they will stretch out as you ride.
*This item ships from Canada
- Features + Fabric
- Size Guide
- Shipping Info
- Water repellant
- 12" inseam
- UPF 50
- Front Pockets
- Storage pocket big enough for an iPhone (+sized!), sunglasses, or energy bar.
- Gusseted crotch
- 90% poly, 10% spandex
How To Measure
Before you start measuring... remember, size is just a number. Don't suck in or pull the tape measure tight. Stand in a relaxed position, let it all hang out and measure with a taught, but not tight tape measure. It's better to get the RIGHT size than worry about what the size is.
WAIST: Measure the narrowest point on your torso, around your waist.
HIPS: Measure around the widest part of your hips.
INSEAM: Measure on the highest point of the inside leg to the ankle bone.
Use these measurements with the chart below to get your estimated size.
We are a small business and shipping is costly to us. If you are unsure which size to buy after consulting the size charts, and tempted to purchase multiple sizes, please reach out and we'll do our best to guide you into the best size for you.
A few things you should know about shipping:
- Some orders are experiencing a delay in ship time due to warehouse and postal staff shortages. Please be patient!
- We want you to get your goodies as soon as possible but some products ship from outside the USA and can take up to 14 days to arrive (sometimes, not always!).
- If you're ordering into Canada you may incur import duties.
- We ship some of our products direct from the brand warehouse. This means if you've ordered products from multiple brands, your order may arrive separately.
- All products that ship from Canada are shipped via Canada Post or Purolator. Once the product crosses the border you can use the Canada Post tracking # on USPS to track your package.
- All products shipped from our warehouse are shipped in reusable, compostable mailers.
Shipping is a flat fee of $10 if you live in the contingent US. $29 if you live in Canada. And $25 if you live in Hawaii.
Are you in Canada? Feel free to visit our NEW Canadian site and shop in CDN currency with no import fees.
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat button in the bottom right-hand corner to send a message.