Project 23 Fiberglass | Full Face Bike Helmet
Whether you’re racing, getting laps at the bike park or hitting your local trails the Project 23 Fiberglass will keep you protected and comfortable. The Fiberglass shell offers shock absorbency and incredible value for money while the 23 big bore vents for no compromise airflow will keep you cool. Best of all, the Project 23 Fiberglass uses our S.E.R.T (Seven Energy Reduction Technology) slip-plane system.
SERT is a smart foam with two key functions:
1. Research and dialogue with experts indicated that it is absolutely key to reduce the amount of energy that reaches the brain on impact. SERT does this by absorbing greater levels of energy than an EPS liner alone and can reduce the energy transfer to the brain by up to 20%.
2. Test data indicated that SERT also leads to a reduction in the rotational motion of the brain on impact.
7Protection tested all Project lines to destruction and are confident your brain and face will be protected when you take a big spill.
- 23 big bore vents for no compromise airflow
- S.E.R.T slip-plane system reduces impacts causing C.T.E
- The most ventilated full face hardshell helmet on the market
- Fiberglass shell offering shock absorbency and incredible value for the money
- CRV (crash Release Visor) system allows visor to release on impact to help reduce rotational forces
- Easy position visor angle no bolts needed
- Injection-molded branded trim to protect fiberglass helmet shell
- AGION anti-microbial liner helps to keep things smelling fresh
- TF (Through Flow) Goggle ventilation allows full airflow
- Quick-release liner for easy washing and cleaning
- Supplied with P.23 custom drawstring bag
- Fidlock magnetic closure
Just a few things you should know about shipping:
All orders are processed within 3 days. Some orders are experiencing a delay in ship time due to warehouse staff shortage, so please be patient! Tracking information will be sent once your order is processed so you can stalk it online.
We want you to get your goodies as soon as possible but some products ship from overseas and can take up to 14 days to arrive.
If you're ordering into Canada you may incur import duties.
Dirty Jane hats and tees are still playing catchup from warehouse shutdowns and can sometimes take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
And if you've ordered products from multiple brands, your order may arrive separately.
- We're still a small business and can only support exchanges and store credits.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions about your order. We're here to help!