Let us get right to the edge here. These cactus print shorts are on pointe and look super sharp.
ummm, should we stop while we are ahead? ;)
Freel Short - in Sedona Cactus by Wild Rye gets 5/5 star review.
Happy customer Donna S says "high quality awesome shorts!
"Absolutely love these Wild Rye cactus shorts! Super durable and also soft! Fits me very well in a size 4 and looks great on or off the bike! I will definitely order more from this company!"
Yay!! Thanks Donna!
A slightly sturdier, enduro-ready version of Wild Rye's popular Whitney Shorts, the Freel is made out of a durable, four-way stretch nylon fabric that is sun, splash, and shrub resistant. Perfect for everything from local races to single track rides to the bar, the Freel can handle anything you throw at it. And did they mention it? Cactus. Enough said.
- Water repellant
- Durable, abrasion resistant nylon
- UPF 50
- Front pockets
- Storage pocket big enough for your phone (6 plus!), sunglasses or energy bar
- Gusseted crotch
- 221 gsm
- 12" inseam, size 8
- Fit & Care Info Below!
- Size 0-12
FIT AND CARE
- How to Fit:
- You might have noticed Wild Rye's mountain bike apparel sizing has changed! They have moved to numbered sizing (0-12) to better fit all body types!
- If you are used to sizing up for mountain bike shorts, Wild Rye's suggests you order your Wild Rye garment true to size. Their shorts are designed with a fabric and fit that allows mobility without having to round up sizes. They've also eliminated the waist band gap, so you don’t have to.
- How to Care for your garment:
- No special care necessary—ride, wash, dry, repeat. Enjoy!